Couples coaching sessions are good when a couple (triad or relationship group) want to explore issues in the relationship either to solve sexual problems, look at opening up the relationship, to spice the relationship up sexually and generally examine any issues that arise and impact the relationship.
I often see the individuals for at least one session for the following reasons: One, initially people are often more comfortable talking freely on their own and couples coaching requires that both parties are fully heard. Sometimes, it’s easier to say in private your concerns or wishes and share those feelings with your partner in a joint session. The second reason is to ensure that both people have the same goals for our coaching sessions.
If you want to work more quickly, intensive work may be a better fit and is always an option for either the couple or individuals.
These sessions can be via GotoMeeting, Skype or in person (in London or other locations depending upon distance and my travel schedule)
I am a good person to do couples coaching work with if:
- You and your partner want to explore your desires, increase your intimacy, and spice up your sex life.
- You and your partner(s) want help resolving issues in your relationship, want to learn to manage differences between you productively.
- You and your partner(s) want to explore issues relating to sexual orientation and gender including non-binary genders and orientations and transgender.
- You and your partner(s) want to find creative ways to pursue sexual and intimate relationships and create the best relationships for you.
- You and your partner(s) want to explore polyamory, kink or power exchange and BDSM with someone who is knowledgeable and will not judge you or ascribe problems you are having to an alternative lifestyle choice.
- You or your partner(s) have experienced sexual trauma and want to create an exciting healthy sex life, want help supporting each other
- You and your partner(s) want to increase your sexual confidence, communication and negotiation expertise.
- You and your partner want to figure out if your relationship is built to last and if you should decide to separate, you want to do so with dignity and as little animosity as possible.